At Noah and The Bear we'd like you to love every item you purchase, however, from time to time we understand that you may like to return an item.
If you would like to make a return, please follow the 3 simple steps below.
1. Register your return by emailing us to confirm your request to return. email@example.com
2. Please pack and return your item in its original unused condition within 14 days of receipt of your delivery. Please enclose a note with your Name and Order Number inside the box that you are returning.
3. Send your return to:
RETURNS DEPT. NOAH AND THE BEAR, 29 MARGATE STREET, BRISTOL, BS3 4SP
Terms and Conditions
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed.
- Please contact us if your item is to large or heavy to return. Noah and the Bear can arrange a collection. This service costs £10.00.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be returned to Noah and The Bear within 30 days from receipt of delivery. Refunds or credit notes will not be issued after 30 days.
- Personalised or made to order items are non-refundable unless damaged or faulty.
- We do not accept exchanges.
IF YOUR ITEM HAS ARRIVED FAULTY OR DAMAGED
Please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include photos of the damaged/faulty item. We will be able to discuss a replacement or refund for you.
Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
If your item is too big to return please email the office at email@example.com, and we can arrange a collection service. Please note - our collection fee is £10.
We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in Sterling. Noah and The Bear cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.